Friday, November 21, 2008

J-Dramas are eating my life.

...and has also become one of the many excuses why I've not updated this blog. Aha. Hahaha. (So outdated that I've visited the restaurant I wanted to talk about TWICE already.)

Off I go, Yamada Taro Monogatari, Stand Up! and etc. are waiting for me. Nino-chan, matte~


(I might even blog about this, eventually. Eventually, though, in my dictionary...is defined in a different way. Stay tuned.)

Jeen's Nino-Themed Drama List
Stand Up! (Finished!)
Yamada Taro Monogatari (Downloaded)
Sukoshi wa, Onegaeshi ga Dekitakana (Downloaded, Watched)
Marathon (Downloaded)
Akimahende (Downloading)
Maou (Downloaded)
Ryusei no Kizuna (Downloading D:)
Haikei, Chichiue-sama (Watching online)
Yasashii Jikan (Watching online)

...and more but these are what I got hold of for now. KIEN JEEN, STUDY!