Saturday, October 11, 2008

Being Popular isn't Very Fun

Especially when you're known as a talent to many in graphics designing.

I have so many design projects due either tomorrow or Monday! ALL VOLUNTARY!

a) M&M Logo (DONE!)
b) M&M + IMU Ball Project Poster/Wallpaper (DONE!)
c) M&M + IMU Ball Promotional Slideshow (at least this can be delayed; details weren't fully given yet :D) [EDIT: DONE!]
d) SRC's request for poster (NOT STARTED!) [EDIT: DONE!]
e) M&M MPO Poster (STARTED BUT HATED IT SO MUCH I'M GOING TO START OVER! Yes, I'm a perfectionist.) [EDIT: DONE!]
f) IMU BALL Deco Mini Project (DONE!)

And there was that IMUCAMPUS.com wallpaper now proudly displayed in every uni computer :D (IMUians, go there and start conversing or sharing your thoughts!)

And I'm the PBL leader for Monday. Can die.

If my power supply was not to be replaced, I wouldn't have to really do all this. Oh well, as they say, I LURVE getting myself into difficult situations for the heck of it.

:D I lurve myself.

No comments: