Sunday, October 12, 2008

Whut.

This post is SORT OF for slightly more mature readers only. Or those who are Pokemon fanatics. Or actually, not. I have no idea.



:) So look away if you have to.








As you can actually see from my chatbox at the side (as of the time this entry was posted), you can notice how incredibly naughty some of my avid fans of my blog can be.

Surprise, surprise; lookie what I found in Deviantart.

And before you assume, I SO DID NOT search for a vibrating Rotom there. IT IS SO WRONG.


Art's by vaporotem. More cool art can be seen here. There aren't anymore 'pleasure Pokemon', unless you count this in. People like her make this world a better place.

Or so I think.

NOTE: I'm sure most of you wouldn't understand what a Rotom is if you're not a Pokemon addict. D: It's more of a fun-poking session between me and Adrian. So excuse our stale humour.
If you're interested to know though... RotomisanElectric/GhostPokemonwhichlookslikesomeuglypinbutcanalsotransforminto
awkwardformssuchasafridgeoranovenhenceAdrian'sreallyfunnyreferencetoapleasurein
strumenthahahahaha.


._. See, I told you it was stale.

No comments: