Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm ALIVE!

Yes, I'm not six feet under. :D But I'm not going to post anything in detail for reasons I cannot avoid. Such as laziness. Ah, such a firewall.

Anyways, here's a few things to get the ball rolling:

1. Orientation for the second medicine batch of 2008 was awesome. Super awesome! Awesome enough for me who didn't want to be active in it to become a retarded, demented super-villain for Group 9. MALIG-9, YOU ROCK!

2. Mock OSCE was awesome. Prof. Achike, I love you :)

3. A tribute to Tissy: Happy Belated Birthday Tissy! :D Thank you for all the pokings and pushings (and sometimes literally doing so) to make me study! May all your wishes come true :)

4. I went to Genting! All about my !romantick! day here!

(Of course, you have to be a friend in Facebook to view. Got embarrassing pictures in there. Sorry la.)

5. WATCH MAMMAMIA! SCREW SHIA LEBOUF AND HIS EAGLE EYE. Meryl Streep is a good enough reason for the movie, and let's add in ABBA goodness into that!

6. I've not been cooking or baking :( Boo.

7. To the certain people who would understand this: I'm not gonna give up! :p


And that is all for this time. Godspeed, I'll dust the cobwebs of this inferior place soon. Or eventually.



:D ...Pray hard.

No comments: