Tuesday, October 28, 2008

@: Sunway Pyramid: CLOTHES, CLOTHES, CLOTHES!

When I make a blog entry on clothes I buy, you know I'm desperate to make a blog entry. :p

Anyways, I had a mega haul getting clothes in 1 Utama around a month ago (it was the same day as the time I watched Mamma Mia!. If you have not watched it, I suggest you do. Or go for the musical one soon. You know you'll regret it if you don't. :D)

Here's the pile:



Yes, my 'big haul' consists of 3 pants, a shirt and a belt. Then again, I'm a guy so I guess this counts as something...big?

I'm not the biggest fan of buying clothes okay. And I need to stop using the word big. My vocabulary isn't...big. Huge.

Huge. Okay.

A: SEED long black pants
It's one of those pants which has those zips that turns it into three quarter ones. I've been wanting one of these since Form 3, but as you all are aware of, my (drastically sexy) long legs and (drastically sexy) slim waist would result to either a fitting pants which is too short or one which is long enough to cover my stork legs but requires me to go on intensive Sumo feast.

...And to be honest, this pants is for 15 years old. :p (AND TO BE EVEN MORE HONEST, I could only fit in 12 year old ones a year or two ago! I'm so proud of my weight gain. Unlike the COUGHCOUGHCOUGHmajority of you, it's a miracle of sort. Please don't kill me.)

B: SESAME STREET Cookie Monster black T Shirt
This was a "I AM SO BUYING THIS" apparel. I mean, come on. It's Cookie Monster. Sing along with me!

C is for Cookie, it's good enough for me~


(Oh by the way, it's been a month since I got these clothes, so I don't remember the prices. They weren't cheap though. I love you mummy!)

My blog turning soppy, can? Let's move on.

C: UNITED COLOURS OF BENETTON 'MeowMeow' belt
I named the belt myself. Doesn't it scream MeowMeow to you? Sure does, doesn't it?

D: TOPMAN Twister Jeans
According to mummy, this would be the 'jeans you wear to big big occasions'. I get so many clothes from Topman. Heck they're expensive, but they have my waist size :p

E: RENOMA Jeans
According to mummy, this would be the 'jeans you wear to hang out or stuff equaivelant'. Another pair of jeans, and I'm not actually THAT fond of them.

The thing is, according to the Waistline Law of Jeen, 'whenever a pair of outergarments encasing legs seperately to the full is found fitting the waistline (GASP27;with28beingtheborderline) and length of lower limbs of Kien Jeen, the apparel is immediately bought.'

Actually, i think my HIPS are 28, since 29 = straight drop after 2 steps of careful walking. GOODNESS YOU ARE ANEROXIC, KIEN JEEN.

My God, this entry is heck of long. And it's the first time in ages I've bought only informal clothing. Thank you IMU for those wonderful memories of shopping for formal ones.

Especially THEM PANTS.


(andIprayIdon'thavetomakeanotherentryonmyclothes.)

No comments: