Saturday, July 5, 2008

@: KLCC




I have always been reluctant when it comes to shopping in KLCC. It's not due to the massive crowd, or how expensive things can get (I stand by my statement that KLCC is a tourist shopping mall).

It's the number of pondans haunting the area.

"Hi bang, wanna have fun?"


...This post entry is starting to sound very offending. :p But really, it's the truth! KLCC is turning into KLSissies.

I've never seen any other shopping mall turned into transvestite haven. Really, I don't mean to be insulting those that choose this path of life (and I don't mind them actually existing), but you guys really get on my nerves when you appear in a flock.

ESPECIALLY when you can't pull it off well to be a 'woman'. It's like you're a whole different gender, no offence. Do what you wanna do, just not...gah, nevermind. (I've been wondering too, being a gay's much different than being a tranny, right? One does not love women, one loves to ATTEMPT being a woman; with a caps-locked 'attempt').

What bothers me is how much I typed without putting reference photos, but hey, it's for my blog's own good (and my readers' too!)!

...Anyways, KLSissy isn't that much of a bad place to hang out. There's Kinokuniya!



Seriously, I can stay there as long as I don't finish reading the free-to-read books. Amazing ambiance alongside Bach's Minuet in G, sipping on coffee (yes, they have a booth cafe now) whilst flipping through The Twisted Stethoscope. Such class.

I even got my black ID tag holder there too! :D

Part 2 + a food post coming soon! :O

2 comments:

Adrian said...

LMAO, KLsissies. Dahlah the pic so.. 'interesting'

Ino said...

[adrian]

Ahem :p Very interesting indeed!