Monday, July 7, 2008

@: Metrojaya in Avenue K



:( Looks like no one wants a double fudge cookie (or no one cares at all! Whee! :p)

After our hectic window-shopping in KLCC, my aunt wanted to check out what was there at the other side of the LRT station. KLCC would be at your left when you arrive in the station; she was mentioning the right.

To the left, to the left~ Every freakin' person only knows how to go to the left~


It was Avenue K in Jalan Ampang. From the station, all everyone could see would be food chain outlets. What laid upstairs was a surprise to my aunt. A HUGE SURPRISE.

There was a Metrojaya household items open sale.

You see, my family, including my aunt, has grown intimate with MetroJaya (MJ if you will) since its usefulness proved worthy until it left us with no shopping centre in Section 14 (Jaya's gone now too mmkay!) Although there was one in MidValley, she craved for more.

My aunt all excited asked the cashier if there were other outlets nearby (addiction I tell you!), to which the reply must have gotten the Hallelujah sound effects with little cherubs flying around my aunt.

There were not only MJ outlets upstairs in the 'looking very new' shopping mall, but the MJ outlets were CATEGORIZED.

Like All Intimates MJ, for instance.



We proceeded to All Homes, since my aunt wanted to get a vase. And guess what, she DID get her vase there for RM17 (50% off!). This just made her affection towards MJ grow tenfold, but I guess it's alright; poor aunt's finally gotten her lovely shopping mall back :p



All Homes was 'categorized' even, with parts like for gardening; even an Arabic and Oriental theme.


And I SO want the clock above.


Anyways, what bothers me (and mostly my aunt) would be that the place was eerily empty.

So empty I could do THIS!


And THIS!



AND...okay nevermind.

Upon asking a saleswoman on duty though, we learned that the store has been there for A YEAR. KANASAI, I am so damn ulu like that!

All my aunt mentioned was "Aiyo, if like that this place ma chap lap soon!" (Oh no, if things go on, this place won't stay for very long!) <- I laughed like crap typing that.

Then again, I guess we woudn't have known the existence of MJ so near KLCC if we weren't adventurous enough. I'm pretty sure a majority of Malaysians are like that too, resulting to a SO empty shopping mall in the middle of KL.

So I hope everyone visits the place and buys something (I don't know, maybe a CLOCK of some sort? :p) so that it doesn't go all bankrupt, or my aunt will continue whining again :p

Falala, I have 2 FOOD POSTS COMING!

No comments: