Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Living to Eat: Meiji Hokkaido Apollo Blueberry

THESE. ARE. SO. DELISH.

'Berglitter-glitter'


They're Meiji's Winter Limited Edition featuring lovely blueberries, famous in cold Hokkaido.

When i first saw it in Jaya 33, I was all hyped up. BLUEBERRIES, PEOPLE; how can this fail?

And they definitely didn't (:

Look at the cute packaging. So tempting.



Yes I know, I'm easy to please when it comes to cute packaging which scream "NIPPON DAISUKIIII!" But really, give credit to this box.

To my horror, there were only nine; SEMBILAN; KYU mini packages inside!

Ichi, ni, san...hait, kyu no chokoretto dake :(


The bloody baby costed RM13.00 OKAYYYY!!

I would not have bought it in the first place; I did not notice the price tag when I made my purchase :p


Nevertheless, I'll be savouring each piece. Slowly. Or until it expires. Whichever comes later.

Because these little cones are so yummy (: A massive win point would be the REAL BLUEBERRY PIECES AND FLAVOUR! Waliauweh, Nippon ichiban!

I SO cannot buy these anymore. I'm sure my mum will go berserk. MUST...RESIST...TEMPTATION...



...




*opens fridge* Hey, one can only last so long.

Verdict: A

No comments: