Saturday, June 28, 2008

@: Kar Jie's in Shah Alam

This post will have many 3s in it. Those allergic, please click on the Nuffnang ad before closing the window :p (I'm SO considerate to my readers.)

For the first time in the holidays, I have spent 23 hours awake for the day, which would be yesterday. I was awake from midnight til 3, then woke up at 4 (for reasons I cannot ponder).

It was the 3rd time during my holidays whereby I had breakfast in the morning at home (first and second taken before sleeping after :D Nocturnal I am!)

Which was Baker's Cottage Sweet Potato Bun thing that I bought during my morning walk.


It was also the third time I visited Kar Jie (big sister in Cantonese), my ex-college mate who has a brother with the same age as me, along with the same name pronunciation as mine (Ken Jin).

We made bento during my second visit too.

It tastes as good as it looks! :)


3 trains I took during the journey arrived RIGHT after I reached the station (lucky me!), but there were problems as well. More to come soon.

And what did I do there? Entertain myself with modern technology.

HAHAHADOUCHE.

And Jooger Liang.

YUE YING LOVE LOVE HER DARLING JOOGER LIANG~


As well as DDR-ing, but thankfully there are no photos or videos. It would definitely make this blog popular, but for very wrong reasons.

The journey back was madness.

Firstly, the train doors nearly closed against me as I entered (another reason why I LOVE being skinny). Then, the KTM had its air conditioning system malfunctioned And the train was packed as hell. Thankfully I had a seat, or I'd turn into a pole for other passengers.

And then there was the LRT back to Asia Jaya. And we ALL know the crowd in KL Sentral.


What to do, fuel hike ma. Food post next!

No comments: