Tuesday, June 10, 2008

@: Singapore & Johor Bahru: Part 2

Mummy, mummy; cable cars!


I wasn't really there to shop or what not; my cousin's wedding days were on Saturday and Sunday. When I was there though, I learned a few things:

1. Motorcyclists queues are CRAZY at the Singapore-Johor customs

This was like, a kilometer or so from the customs. Holy.

My God, my uncle said this was totally normal and happens daily. And I thought they were queuing to get their hands on cheaper petrol while they still could.


2. A camera is always handy when bored

Not much of a 'learning' process *cough*, more of an implementing one instead. Taking photos of:

My cheeky little cousin.

Who won the 7-9 years old category in the NST Spell-It-Right Competition in Johor. Damn smart leh!


Her favourite doll.

Pooh and Hello Kitty got drunk one night, and the rest is history.


Her... OTHER favourite doll.

And she insisted on me sleeping with Dora while I stayed. Evil.


And probably the most famous person in Singapore at time being.

Can you spot Selamat?


3. I NEED a PSP.

Sure, Yuffie, sure. :p (Crisis Core - minor reason to get a PSP)


And of course, the main reason; for I am a music game fanatic.


NB RANGERRR!


And that's about it. Sue me for not doing much during my stay; DJMax Portable 2 was more than enough :p Part 3 soon!


1 comment:

Eevy said...

Well, at least she SHARED Dora with you. :D