Thursday, June 19, 2008

Roared My Way to Nuffnang Wild ‘Live’ Blogging



I got invited. My monkey drawing actually got me invited!


Now I have loads to think of though. Should I go, or should I skip this one? If I were to go, what am I suppose to dress up as?

I'm not going to be this desperate. Sure as hell.


And if I were to go, is anyone whom I know personally going to be there? Not only that, HOW IN HEAVENS AM I GOING TO GET THERE? (driving is out of option.)

*looks around drivers with puppy-dawg-eyes*


I might as well go wrapped up in cardboard paper, pretending as a cocoon. :p It'll be my first time socializing in the blogger community, as a rookie. It'll be like piranhas swarming a squirrel.



I mean, really. You do something silly and you'd see everyone rushing to snap a photo of you and uploading it to their blogs. And I ALWAYS do something silly.

Just not so silly to wear a costume above (and below).


Of course, I'll go for something SILLIER, and witty. I somehow got an idea while typing this post (hurrah for subconscious branstorming) but I'm still open for ideas.

Anyone got any?


*stares at empty room*


Anyone?

5 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

havent confirm going. i'll be there. know how u feel on being alone and not knowing anyone. keep in touch at jonash1@yahoo.com

Ino said...

[johnny]

Ahh thanks :) Hope to see you tomorrow!

KelvinK said...

you can definitely dress as the kangaroo...that is so eye catching...muahaha

Ino said...

[kelvin]

I'm going for something with more legs :p

And something which I can breathe through :p

Anonymous said...

caterpillar ke?