Monday, June 9, 2008

@: Singapore & Johor Bahru: Part 1

And finally after a week, here's the update. I DID have sources of internet when I had stays in my cousins' houses, but I guessed I wanted to post bit by bit back at home (this'll be in parts, or it'll be too long...I deeply hope).

To sunny Singapore!


As most of you who read the previous blog entry know, I took an Aeroline bus from the station near the Asia Jaya LRT station to Harbourfront in Singapore. Mum suggested to go by flight before, but it's much cheaper and less time's wasted this way. So I (reluctantly but thought it was for the best) booked an 8.00 a.m departure on 3rd June.

Frankly, I found the double decker bus quite comfortable (despite sitting right above the back wheels).

The guy sitting in front must have found it too comfortable. He snored like hell.


The lounge and toilet (for light usage only) was located below and the seats on top. The bus steward prepares the food below as well.

Nasi lemak for breakfast. Much better than Pak Nasser.


The service was good, but they might be a little too compassionate (my Milo wasn't diluted but instead, was VERY sweet and concentrated.) They have those little TVs to air movies for the entertainment of their passengers as well.

Too bad they aired 'Big Momma's House 2'. Gack.


And what else was there to do other than cam-whoring and playing with my trusty DS?


Cam-whoring WHILE playing with my trusty DS, doh.


The trip wasn't long and draggy, and the bus reached the Singapore customs at noon or so. Then, all hell broke loose; there was a freakin' long queue (no photos or the hunky security guy would shoot me with his rifle :()

But here's a photo in the bus before the customs which many who have been to Singapore by road would remember :p

Singapore, here I come!

No comments: