Saturday, June 21, 2008

Blooped My Way to Nuffnang Wild 'Live' Blogging [Post-edit]

NOTE: This post has been edited; it was initially for Nuffnang's Live Blogging Contest (which I did not win :( PSP fly away~)

A lonely octopus swam too far, ending up in an urban location, puzzled and confused. He searches for other aquatic comrades. Alas, he was lost in a world of land creatures.


A friendly bunny greeted him and handed a sticker tag for identification. I was a little dazed, but obliged.


I don't roar; I bloop.


Nevertheless, the community was made of friendly (and dare I say foxy; pun intended) creatures along the way too.

She eats and loves cheese; how queer!


Ladybugs flying as graceful as they look.


Pretty in pink...uh, red.


Cute horsies prancing the place.

Let's all neigh for Simon!

Even the lions are as friendly as squids in the sea!

Not to mention having a mole at the same place as me!


I ventured some more, only to get kidnapped by a gorilla.


*swoon!* so hairy and hunky! *COUGH*


The porcupines were prickly; but they're cool (and cute! *HINTHINTNUDGENUDGE*).

And female tigers enjoy doing their usual thing.


Oh what joy it was to see an octopus in the crowd too!

We're octopussies!


It was a humble surprise to meet ani-models as well. Personally, they look DIVINE!

We Sushi!

We so 'manis'!


So I was finally here; from the wild, to the WILD.


And then...at the corner of my eye, I saw him! It was! It was really him!

KENNY-POOH BEAR! (who enjoys his beer very much)


*huggywuggynyamnyam!*

----

This event was really fun and wild, and the food was good (I didn't get to eat the Panna Cotta though! :( Sigh). Wished I was more sociable and talked more, then it would have been really fun.

Looking forward to the next Nuffnang event! :)

7 comments:

Wingz said...

oh! so u r that sotong!

Ino said...

[wingz]

OMG! WINGZ! I LAFU YOU BUT YOU NO TAKE PHOTO WITH ME!

Wingz said...

i shy ler! LOL

Big Boys Oven said...

hahaha u look so cool!

Ino said...

[big boys oven]

Thank you :)

Qian said...

Oh Gosh, u went for that party!!!!! Why didnt call me to go together?!!! lol.......im having eos at that time btw....haha...

Ps: ur soting head so funny!!

Ino said...

[miss q]

Ahaha, yes, I did :p Yea, I agree the timing is not suitable for you to go too. Oh well, next party okay? (: