Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shoutout: Double Z #1

Note: Shoutouts are basically posts I make to just...well, shout it all out. Basically, its concept would be to try and reach out to the person I'm trying to convey my messages to indirectly (because I'm such a coward /I don't know how to tell him or her straight / because I'm such a HUGE coward), unless s/he reads this blog in the first place :p. In other words, it's more like a self-thought intended for a particular person, but is told publicly instead.

...I know it's a stupid thing but BLEH!




Hey double z. How are you? It's been a while since we talked or saw each other. It's relieving to know that you're (touchwoodtouchwood!) alive after you went online last night, only to go offline shortly after I noticed. Only joking, but this is serious: are you feeling alright? I did not notice you in the MPH during our first day of exams as well as during OSPE. I intended to ask you about it, but somehow I did not want to as well. It pained me double, yet I didn't want to do anything about it; totally entirely my fault.

I went to IMU today, and looked at the resit list. I was dumbfounded, yet deep inside I knew my eyes did not deceive me during the examination days.

Double z, did anything happen? Was, and most importantly, is everything okay?
Will you be sitting for the resits? I know it sounds really weird coming from me, but I'm deeply worried. I'd really hate having to go through IMU hell without your presence. I don't really demand an explanation, but if you're willing to share...well. :S Okay this is getting very awkward.

Though, I'd like to say this. If you're taking the resit exams, you have all my wishes for the best (: you can do it, blue undie boy! (woops, spilled the beans :p to everyone else, it's definitely NOT what you're thinking of.)
Godspeed, for you were one of the most interesting, witty and definitely hell of a smart friend.


You'll make it through, definitely.



P/S: To the rest of my batchmates who didn't make it past the End of Semesters, all the best on Monday. I hope you all excel and proclaim proudly as a second year medical student. :) Gambatte!

EDIT: Everything's quite settled now. Thanks for the information, double z =) All the best to you and your future, you have my wishes.