Wednesday, June 11, 2008

@: Singapore & Johor Bahru: Part 3

Though short, I felt this entry deserved a post of its own.
So yea, my really pretty cousin got married. So very happy, yet not (personal stuff not to be discussed here; and not, it's nothing related to cousin coupling. Dirty minded la you.)

I feel this photo doesn't do much justice on my cousin's beauty. My skinniness must be at fault.


And I'm a terrible blogger. For such a great event, I DO NOT (yup, in caps even) have any photos from the 'men attempting to enter bride's house' event to the tea ceremonies. And my reason would be I took the photos with my mum's cousin's camera. Go figure!

Oh, here's a photo.


But here's something for you all to guess (if anyone actually reads this rubbish of a blog :p); where do you think did I snap the above photo? Right guessers win a cookie! With extra crumbles!

To find out the answer, check the URL in comments! (: Happy guessing, and if you got it right; wow.


Really, unless you've been there too. So yea, this should be a vital clue for you sleuths!



2 comments:

Ino said...

Let's just say I like releasing it all in nature.

Click the top! :)

Anonymous said...

hi, jeen, its at the entrance to the gents where we had our lunch...rite??