Saturday, June 14, 2008

Upgrade: Desktop Monitor and Keyboard + Mouse

I wanted to update this yesterday, but was a little too lazy. Now I have two other posts pending (yes, I release my posts gradually :p).

Last night, my dad surprised me with a huge cardboard box. A Samsung desktop LCD monitor!

Mari-chan looking good on 17 inches. That sounded a little wrong.


Seriously, it's really rare for my dad to buy something which I would never expect him to get (now I'm wishing really hard he hears my prayers for a PSP :p), so let me hype a little. Though, I never wanted to replace my default Compaq CRT monitor; but heck, this is 17 inches (my previous was only 15).

Compaq Presario 7550 monitor + Intel Core 2 Duo sticker stolen from a cyber cafe; you'll be sorely missed.


Then I realized. My uncle got me a Logitech Cordless Freedom Express 2 years ago which I dare not use due to heavy usage and torture of my old keyboard (O2Jam was such a rage). So I decided to install those in as well.

I am so clever. I took a photo of the box and NOT the set, which I am so lazy to take now. Not the most dedicated blogger you'll know, definitely. And not one who types short captions. :(


All I have to condition myself to now would be the slightly glaring screen and the higher resolution of the screen (and the fact the keyboard cannot support 7 keys! :() But I'm not that fussy, especially when it's for the better. *glee!*

Looking good on dad's and mine :)


Food review the next time.

No comments: